Your one-stop destination to discover everything Indian that is happening on the Internet

Do you believe in Genie?

Tom and his hot wife were playing golf when the ball suddenly goes inside some one's house. They enter the house and see a broken bottle and a man. Man: I want to thank you. I am a genie who was trapped for 1000 years in the bottle. I will give you both 1 wish each, and I will keep 1 wish for myself. Tom: I want a billion dollars Wife: I want a house in every country of the world. Genie: Done. Done.
Tom : And what is your wish genie? Genie: Well, since I haven't loved a woman in a thousand years, my wish is to sleep with your wife.
Tom said: Emm Ok! You're getting us a lot of money. I guess I don't mind. The genie took the wife upstairs and had sex with her for two hours. After it was over he asked her: How old is your husband?
Wife answers: 35.
Genie: Really? And he still believes in genie's:)
Share:

Pageviews