Your one-stop destination to discover everything Indian that is happening on the Internet

A touching Story

I was born in a every poor family.my mom died when I was 15 n I lived with my dad since but I was never happy because my father was a drunk lazy man.my dreams was to become a model o fashion designer but all of my dreams ended when I was 18 after my father raped me n I got pregnant n I couldn't go back to school again. Not only that but my father was HIV positive so I gave birth to an HIV positive baby girl but still my father had a chance of lie to people that I had been going out with boys so he kicked me out of the house, I lived a hard life with my child but my girls couldn't make it she died of hunger n malaria.i never give up n I moved of with my life I meet a wonderful man and he helped me fulfill my dreams.i became what I wanted to be,I was happy.but now am here on the hospital bed fight for my life after fall on the fashion show stage.Apart from suffering from HIV but I also got blood cancer and the doctor said I don't have much time to live. But before I die just want to tell my father that I still love him and I forgive him... SHARE this story if you have been touched and would like your friends to learn something from this story.....
Share:

Pageviews

Blog Archive