Your one-stop destination to discover everything Indian that is happening on the Internet

A woman goes to a priest with a problem..

"Father," she told him. "I have rescued 2 female parrots from a house of ill-repute. But the only thing they say is: "wanna have some fun?" " "THATS TERRIBLE!" exclaims the priest. "But i think i can help. Bring your parrots over at my house. I have 2 male parrots who I have taught them to pray every day. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying the terrible phrase." The next day the woman brought her parrots to the priests house. His two parrots were holding beads and praying quietly in their cage. The two female parrots were put in the cage with them. The females immediately began their routine. "Hi, wanna have some fun?" One male parrot looked at the other one and said: "Put those beads away, our prayer has been answered!"
Share:

Pageviews

Blog Archive