Your one-stop destination to discover everything Indian that is happening on the Internet

Damini

I'm scared mum, very scared. The light of sun seems like harsh flames of fire. The drops of water seems as if its poison. Mum it feels like there is poison mixed in the air Hide me mum, I'm very scared Mum do u remember that doll of glass which was broken in my childhood, I've broken somewhat like her, there was no mistake of mine But still im upset with myself... Mum in my childhood, i was scared of the bad eyes of the teacher, and also frm the evil thoughts of the uncle in neighborhood Mum I was scared of the boys' stupid talks on the street corners And now I'm scared of the bad boss' actions Mum hide me I'm so scared Do you remember I was jumping and hopping in your courtyard like a little bird Getting hit I fell on the ground, seeing two drops of blood, even you cried Mum you brought me up like a flower At last, what wrong had I done to those devils Why did they crash me like this Crushed my troubled soul and went away Mum you used to say you'll make of your gorgeous doll, a bride Make my life beautiful with happiness Mum will life ever bring this day ? Mum will the bridegroom come with procession ? Mum whatever I've lost, will I gain it again ? Mum I'm still breathing, will I be able to live more ? Everyone stares with different views now Mum hide me from these eyes, I'mso scared Mum I'm so scared Mum hde me in your shelter.
Share:

Pageviews

Blog Archive