Your one-stop destination to discover everything Indian that is happening on the Internet

A Man chating on Facebook..

Man: Hello, Sweet girl! Girl: Hi, Lover Boy :) Man: Info about u, please Girl: 15, female, curvaceous, cleavage, in Lag... and u? Man: mmh, I am in love already. I’m 52, male, 6 pack, around Lag. Girl: You're 52? Omg! Seriously? Same age as my Dad. Man: I’m just so into fresh young beautiful girls. Girl: Do you have a wife? Man: Yes, but not as seductive as you. I have a daughter, she is in her bedroom with her friend doing homework. Girl: Then why do you like young girls? Man: I love them because they are beautiful, not to mention fresh. Girl: I am also into older men with iPhones, cash and driving a large German car. Man: I can offer all of that and more! Girl: I think we should meet because you are in Lag and I am also there. Man: That would be nice, where do I pick you up tomorrow with my German car? Girl: Tomorrow I am going to school, it won’t be possible. Man: Or maybe over the weekend,going to school is very important. Girl: While still chatting, let me continue with my homework. I don’t want my dad to know that I am on FB :) he will be mad at me! Man: Which homework is that maybe I can assist you? Girl: It's a Math homework, my friend Tom is assisting me. But he is still a small boy. I need men with bigger tools. Man: Hey, your friend’s name is John? Exactly where in Lag are you? Girl: 12 basin road, ikoyi, lagos... and you? Man: Lucy, is that you??? Girl: Dad?!!!
Share:

Pageviews

Blog Archive