Your one-stop destination to discover everything Indian that is happening on the Internet

Epic

Teacher:- what's wrong? Johny :- our house is very small. Me, my mom, my dad, we sleep onthe same bed. Every night my dad asks, 'Johny r u sleepin?' Then I say No & then he slaps my face & gives me a Black eye" Teacher:- 2nite when ur dad asks again, keep dead quiet & don't answer. The folowing morning Johny comes back with a severe black eye again. Teacehr:- My goodness why the black eye again? Johny:- Dad asked me again, Johny äre u sleeping? & I shut up& kept dead still. Then my dad & my mom started moving, u know, at the same time Mum was breathing eratically, kicking her legs up frantically & squealing like a hyena on the bed. Then my dad asked my mum, R u coming? Mum said, Yes I'm coming, r u coming too? Dad answered:- Yes. They don't usually go anywhere without me so I said, wait for me, I'm also coming .....;)
Share:

Pageviews

Blog Archive