Your one-stop destination to discover everything Indian that is happening on the Internet

It’s A Man’s 33rd Birthday

He Gets A Package At The Post Office And Goes To Collect It. At The Counter The Woman Brings His Package To Him, And The Man Says: “It’s My Birthday Today” The Post Office Worker Asks: “Ohh, Happy Birthday, How Old Are You?” Man: “33” The Worker Says: “Well, Have A Good Day” The Man Replied: “Thank You” To Get Home, The Man Has To Take The Bus. At The Bus Stop An Old Lady Walks Up And Waits Soon After He Arrives. The Man Says To The Old Lady: “It’s My Birthday Today” The Old Lady Says: “Oh, Happy Birthday” Man: “I’m…” The Old Lady Interjects: “No Don’t Tell Me, I Know A Unique Way Of Telling How Old Somebody Is” The Man Asks: “Oh Yeah? What’s That” The Old Lady Says: “If I Can Feel Your Balls For About 5 Minutes, I Can Tell Exactly How Many Years Old You Are” Man: “I Don’t Believe It” Old Lady: “Well Let Me Prove It” The Man Says: “I’m Not Going To Let You Feel My Balls” The Lady Replies: “Oh Well, I GuessYou’ll Never Know Then” After A Couple Of Minutes Curiosity Gets The Better Of The Man, And He Says: “Oh, Okay Then, You Can Do It” After A Good Feel Of The Man’s Balls The Woman Finally Takes Her Hands Out Of His Pants. She Exclaims!: “You Are 33 Years Old Exactly” Exclaims The Man, Impressed: “How The Fuck Did You Know That?” The Lady Said: “I Was Behind You In The Line At The Post Office“
Share:

Pageviews

Blog Archive